วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep (Music Video)

Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep (Music Video)[Video] Tube. Duration : 3.77 Mins.


add me on my personal facebook: facebook.com - Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Get my FREE iPhone & iPod App:‪ bit.ly Get the official KEEPtheHEAT shoes: bit.ly - The following keywords along with all other similar text contained in the metadata of this video allow it to be indexed higher in search results, enabling a broader audience to discover and enjoy my content. This is not metadata spam which by definition is including terms that are UNRELATED to the actual content. Since these terms directly relate to my content it is therefore not spam and more accurately described as "Search Engine Optimization." As per YouTube's Spam Policies: I am in no way "incorrectly identifying" my video with any text, nor am I putting in "many different tags that don't match the video content." Keywords: KEEPtheHEAT KEEP the HEAT Parody Spoof Creep Creeper KEEPtheHEAT KEEP the HEAT Parody Spoof Creep Creeper Cover Remix Single New Song Radio Top Hit Pop Me Singing Cover Remix Single New Song Radio Top Hit Pop Me Singing Wiz Khalifa No Sleep Wiz Khalifa No Sleep Wiz Khalifa No Sleep Wiz Khalifa No Sleep WIZ Khalifa No Sleep Music Video Wiz Khalifa No Sleep Music Video No Sleep Music Video No Sleep Music Video Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep No Sleep Video No Sleep Video - Beat by Approaching Nirvana youtube.com

Tags: wiz, khalifa, no, sleep, official, music, video, parody, rolling, papers, black, yellow

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น