วันพุธที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Let's Play Normals - League of Legends - EP26 - SKARNER!!!

Let's Play Normals - League of Legends - EP26 - SKARNER!!![Video] Video Clips. Duration : 31.82 Mins.


Referral LoL Sign-up Link: signup.leagueoflegends.com Email: redmercyreferral@gmail.com First Milestone is 250! Reward is sub with most successful referrals till that point will do a duo commentary with me for Machinima! DONT FORGET TO WATCH IN HD AND SUBSCRIBE! Don't forget to comment, rate, and be subscribed to get a chance to get added on my friends list! Also do not forget to like me on FACEBOOK as that is where I also will announce when I am playing with subs! Facebook: www.facebook.com Check out my Udyr Tutorial on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Akali video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Urgot video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Irelia video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Wukong video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Trolol video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out the previous game of this series: www.youtube.com My Stream: www.justin.tv Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)

Keywords: yt:quality=high, League, of, Legends, mmo, rpg, mmorpg, massively, multiplayer, online, role, playing, game, multi-player, Clash, Fates, Riot, Games, machinima, realm, gameplay, commentary, tips, tricks, guide, summoners, rift, twisted, treeline, ten, moba, dota, hon, blc, udyr, animal, spirit, swain, miss, fortune, double, kills, redmercy, lol, jungle, jungling, tutorial, walkthrough, help, how, to, play, hd, karma, lets, normals, ep3, jarvan, brand, poppy, vayne, orianna, kass, urgot, lee, sin, anivia, twitch, pantheon, leona, shaco, wukong, yi, malzahar, skarnar

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น